Here we recommend you interesting exhibitions as well as links to tutors of the Campo, associated artists and projects.
We cordially invite you to visit us in our Berlin studio on September 8 or 9 on the occasion of ART KREUZBERG. This weekend studios, artist workshops and galleries in Berlin Kreuzberg are open to everyone and we are also participating in this event with our Berlin sculptor studio, Campo-Berlin.
A short tour through the broad spectrum of artistic creation is certainly fun. You can find the complete program here: www.artkreuzberg.de. So anyone with the time and desire to visit us in our Berlin studio is very welcome! We look forward to meeting and reuniting all friends of sculpting and Campo.
This weekend, the large art festial Cibart is taking place in Seravezza again and Peter Rosenzweig and Caroline Teesing will perform on Sunday evening, July 29th, 2018.
Dear Art Lover,
You are warmly welcome to my next Skulpturenmatinee" fairy tails and stories“.
On Saturday at 4 pm will be a guided tour of the exhibition. On Sunday at 4 pm Mirjam Böcking tells fairy tales and I tell stories about my sculptures.
For both dates please register under sonja(at)bildhauern.de
Your Sonja Mosick
On Sunday, Feb. 26th, 2017 from 2 to 7 pm all three artists will be present at the gallery "Gutshaus Steglitz , Schloßstr. 48 in 12165 Berlin. We are looking forward to seeing you
If you would like to meet us at the exhibition on a different date, please contact us.
- Artist website of Peter Rosenzweig www.peter-rosenzweig.de
- Katrin Pfister-Rosenzweig shows her sculptures on her website www.k-pfister-rosenzweig.de
- Inge H. Schmidt, renowned and internationally operating painter in our Campo team. She presents her painting on her website: www.ihs-art.com
- Sculptor Raphael Beil with his granite sculptures, fountain and spring stones, floor mosaics www.raphael-beil.de
- Caroline Teesing presents her artwork here www.carolineteesing.com
- Painter Ulf Meyer, teaching at the Campo for 25 years, presents his work and offers more courses in the German-speaking areas on www.wachsmuthx.de
- Susken Rosenthal, versatile artist from Baitz (Brandenburg). Tutor in many painting courses at Campo. She shows her works on her website www.susken-rosenthal.de
- Helga Franz from Berlin, tutor in the Campo-Team, presents her artwork and paintings on: www.helga-franz.de
- Sven Rünger, sculptor, with his artwork and artist curiculum here www.sven-ruenger.de
- Sculptor Sonia Mosick from Hamburg presents her art on her detailed and multimedial website www.sonjamosick.de
- Barbara Philomena Schnetzler, artist from Switzerland shows her sculptures on her homepage: www.atelier-eidolon.ch
- Ernst Johannes Wittkowski, artist and art therapist from Viena shows his works on his website: www.wittkowski.at
- Cornelius Wittke, standing tutor at the Campo, painter and sculptor, shows his artwork on www.corneliuswittke.de
- Ebi de Boer, artist from Emden (Germany) and Pietrasanta, with her poetic work: www.ebideboer.net
- Annette Brasch, standing tutor for painting at the Campo, shows her artwork on her artist website www.brasch-kunstkontor.com
- Sculptor Lotte Thünker with works from marble and collages on www.lottethuenker.de
- Marina Büning, standing tutor and organiser at the Campo. Artist in many fields, lives close to Rome in the Sabiner Mountains. Her new website www.marinabuening.com
- Everything to do with sculpting - Bildhau offers a platform for everybody interested in sculpting. The shop offers a wide range of good tools and materials. From the basic set for beginners to a wide range of Italian tools. Shop in Germany in Colon. www.bildhau.de In the Netherlands there are two shops in Zutphen and Amsterdam: www.beeldhouwwinkel.nl
- Website of Christa Kleu with sculptures. Many of her sculptures were made during her stays at the Campo www.christakleuskulpturen.de
- Vincent Thoss, allround artist, painter, graphic artist and sculptor with his website www.artsvincent.de
- Sculptor Ralf Kuntze shows his sculptures on www.ralf-kuntze.de
- This portal offers painting courses and other creative trips www.reiselinks.de